We’ve reached the end of the second round of Lori Anderson’s Bead Soup Party. I’ve really enjoyed my second serving of soup and I’m ready to get the third pot going. I have a bead convention coming up in less than two weeks, so I am very excited to look for something fun for my next partner.
Today is the last day to enter my giveaway from the bracelet pictured in my reveal on Day 3. All you need to do to enter is leave a comment (one per person please). Comments will close at midnight PST.
Here is the last helping of soup…
- 85. Melissa, One-Eared Pig Beads
- 86. Rebecca, 2SistersBeadwork
- 87. Karyn, Releases by Rufydoof
- 88. Denise, Bling on the Blog
- 89. Doris, Glaszwerg
- 90. Megan, Churchy & Her Sailor
- 91. Jo, Daisychain Designs
- 92. Jen, VanBeads Jewelry and Design
- 93. Kristie, Artisan Clay
- 94. Jess, Vintaj
- 95. Suzann, Beadphoria
- 96. Sharon, Sharon’s Jewelry Garden
- 97. Michelle, bMichelle
The party is almost over, which is sad. But there are still lots of lovely blogs to visit today and tomorrow. There are only a couple of days left to win a bracelet by commenting (one per person please) on my piece from Day 3. My plan is to close the comments at midnight PST tomorrow.
I have an idea in the works for one of the other focals I received from my partner, Kate of Tropical Blonde, but my week has gotten away from me. I will definitely post when I do get it done.
Don’t forget to visit these blogs today.
- 72. Cindy, Cindy Dolezal Designs
- 73. Valerie, Hot Art
- 74. Courtney, Beads by Breul
- 75. Johanna, Fire Phoenix Creations
- 76. Shea, gr8findings
- 77. Julie, Pryce Designs
- 78. Jeannie, Jeannie’s Blog
- 79. Patricia, Verre Design
- 80. Christa, Adventures of One Beady Woman
- 81. Heather, My Muse
- 82. Susan, Night Beader at Large
- 83. Sonja, Drachenei
- 84. Jennifer, Glass Addictions by Jennifer
Have a good night!